Share | 

set up help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hounddog
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: set up help   Wed May 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Hey Everyone, New to the world of Dirt late models, I have raced Super late models on pavement for many years and I wanted to try out the dirt side of racing. I just recently sold my pavement car and bought a Shaw dirt late model. I do have a few things id like some help with though. First I found out recently thats its an older model shaw chassis, its a mono-leaf fifith coil car. I really wanted to run the 4 link car, but doing some measuring on it theres really no way and room for doing that. So with that said, what is a good starting point on springs for the car, fifth coil ?? and just basic overall things i should know. I am very familiar with the pavement stuff, and I have read alot about the dirt setups, but I see way too many configurations for the rear. I am just wanting to make a few shows and try to at least have a somewhat decent setup, I do understand that the car is not going to pivot in the turns like the 4 link cars do. Also wondering if anybody out there has ran a mono-leaf car in the late models??? thanks for any setup advice!! Weekley Motorsports #99N
Back to top Go down
View user profile

set up help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakersfield Speedway :: Division Specific :: Late Models-
Jump to: