Share | 

Thanks John Lowrey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bakoboss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thanks John Lowrey   Sun May 17, 2009 6:13 pm

I just wanted to thank John, his family & crew for bringing out the 2 seater late model Saturday night. I think it's a great promotion and the fans really responded about it. I personally had a awsome ride with John and it gave me a whole new respect for every late model driver out there. I also found out real quick why he's called "Mr. Excitment"

I also would like to address the issue with Jimmy on the back straight. As I recall at every drivers meeting that drivers are to hand signal the officials of parts on the racing surface instead of stopping. It was very clear that John was not going to stop while we where out there, so I was mearly giving you the signal that there was something in turn one. I don't know how you inturpatated it but to avoid any confusion I went ahead and paid my $100 fine in the donation jar to support the Vetrans of Kern County. So I'm good to go again. Again a big thank you to John and family for doing it and we can't wait until this Saturday to do it again and help support the Vetrans of Kern County. Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bakersfieldspeedway.com
W1CK3D R4C1NG
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Thanks John Lowrey   Sun May 17, 2009 7:43 pm

how do i get a ride in that car without having to be a lucky draw? i seen that car at SMS on there opening weekend... but i wasnt lucky enough to have my name drawn...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thanks John Lowrey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1