Share | 

Thanks John Lowery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bakoboss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thanks John Lowery   Sun May 17, 2009 6:13 pm

I just wanted to thank John, his family & crew for bringing out the 2 seater late model Saturday night. I think it's a great promotion and the fans really responded about it. I personally had a awsome ride with John and it gave me a whole new respect for every late model driver out there. I also found out real quick why he's called "Mr. Excitment"

I also would like to address the issue with Jimmy on the back straight. As I recall at every drivers meeting that drivers are to hand signal the officials of parts on the racing surface instead of stopping. It was very clear that John was not going to stop while we where out there, so I was mearly giving you the signal that there was something in turn one. I don't know how you inturpatated it but to avoid any confusing I went ahead and paid my $100 fine in the donation jar to support the Vetrans of Kern County. So I'm good to go again. Again a big thank you to John and family for doing it and we can't wait until this Saturday to do it again and help support the Vetrans of Kern County. Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bakersfieldspeedway.com
Jimmy
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Thanks John Lowery   Mon May 18, 2009 12:15 am

L O L Scott if you would listen at the drivers meeting you know that is NOT the signal for turn 1 !!!!!!!! Looked like you had fun .... I told you that would be better than the nascar ride you got in Vegas..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thanks John Lowery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1