HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

want to get into mini stock but have a few probloms need some advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sean b
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: want to get into mini stock but have a few probloms need some advice   Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:11 pm

ok iv always wanted to race guess its in my blood my uncle jack barnett was track champ a few times and id like to see if im any good at it but heres the thing #1 i know almost nothing about cars lol #2 i dont have a car to race and #3 i dont have money to get one lol its probly a lost caus but i thought id ask and see if anyone had any advice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wally Stewart
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Mini Stock   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Get a job and make lots of money or locate some rich relatives that like you and will pay your way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: want to get into mini stock but have a few probloms need some advice   Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Maybe rob a bank?? You will need the money. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XIV
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: want to get into mini stock but have a few probloms need some advice   Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 pm

hey sean my name is mark irwin give me a call i have something that might work for ya 387 9811 if i dont answer leave a message with your number
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakebarnett22
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: how r u related to jack barnett?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:21 am

im Jake Barnett, Jack Barnett's oldest nephew. i want to get back into a car anyone help me out? lol gotta try something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ka_jd7and1
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: want to get into mini stock but have a few probloms need some advice   Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:43 am

There was a mini stock on Craigslist this morning for $500...... if you look, there are deals out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sean b
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: want to get into mini stock but have a few probloms need some advice   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 am

yeah i got a car just gunna take awhile to get it race ready but hey at least its somthing hey jake did u race at the speedway??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakebarnett22
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: want to get into mini stock but have a few probloms need some advice   Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 pm

raced go karts for years and really been itching to race again. just need an oppertunity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sean b
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: want to get into mini stock but have a few probloms need some advice   Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:21 am

yeah i knew u drove karts i hope u get a car man i got a lot of work todo on the one im gunna get
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to get into mini stock but have a few probloms need some advice   

Back to top Go down

want to get into mini stock but have a few probloms need some advice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1