Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Congradulations on the first locked thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GHOST
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Congradulations on the first locked thread.   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Posted by Kevin Johnson in recourse to me telling him to mind his mouth.

ghost Y DONT U QUIT BEING A LITTLE B!TCH AND TELL ME WHO U R?? I DID NOT CAUSE 2 YELLOWS SATURDAY. THE TRACK MAY SAY THAT I DID BUT SORRY WHEN A CAR TURNS DOWN ON U AND SPINS THEM SELF OUT THAT ISNT ME CAUSING A YELLOW BUT THE TRACK LIKE URSELF DOESNT WANT ANOTHER JOHNSON TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO THEY WILL DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO SO THAT THEY CAN HELP OTHER CATCH UP IN POINTS..........

SAY YOUR REAL NAME BIG BOY AND I WILL FIND U SATURDAY.

I do not need to relinquish my anomity of my screen name. Everything you continue to say just reinforces what I have said. The more you speak the dumber you look. Did I call you any names? No we are not in middle school or H.S. here, I mean you may have never graduated I do not know nor do I care but you are a classic example of the bad-sportsmanship I was talking about and you just proved that once again off the track.

The track has not done anything to you. YOU did it to yourself. Plenty of people out there have been black flagged off the track for the 2 caution rule this year. I think they should black flag the individuals who stop with flats on the track and cause a caution then drive off to change it and back on also. Quit blaming everyone else for your own shortcomings. Also if I am not mistaken is not Mr.Jones related to you? That kinda makes him a Johnson also in a way as in family. So you can not use that as a way of saying the track is out to get the Johnsons and also Steven and Tyler have been doing a great job and driving extremely clean in the Americans. They are 1-2 in the points for the Americans also. Props to those boys you could take a lesson from them Kevin.

Lastly GO BACK TO SCHOOL, LEARN HOW TO SPELL, OR AT LEAST USE SPELL CHECK AND PROPER GRAMMAR. Have a good night Little Boy. I was surprised you did not put lol lol jk jk after your reponse. lol! lol! lol! -Ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AaronStewart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congradulations on the first locked thread.   Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:51 am

Wow-- I missed a lot--

Anyway-- I am going to lock this thread. If this continues, I will issue a weeks ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bakersfieldspeedway.speedyforum.com

Congradulations on the first locked thread.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1